Sign in to follow this  

Where do I go to race enduro in Ga/Fla?

My son and I would like to start riding, and racing some enduro/hare and hound in south Ga. or Fla. Can yall help a brother out. (Thumper brother 🙂 ) thanks in advance Steve.... sp1graff

I know you are in south GA, but a road trip is in order to Diamondback in Calhoun GA. 🙂 It is about 75 miles north of Atlanta about 3 miles off of I-75. I am acing there this Sunday. They have a 10 race Hare Scrambles series and this is race 4, I believe. Evry 2 weeks until early October. They really put on a good race and usually get about 150-250 racers and they have mini and ATV races after the 10 A.M.-12 bike race. There is no membership required. $5 to get in the gate, and $35 to race. I love it, and it's a great time. They have camping and you can ride the MX track on Saturday before the race.

If you have any questions let me know. I recommend it, especially if you like hills. The course is far from flat 🙂 Good luck wherever you decide to race. Just Do IT!! SETRA is a great organization as well who I've raced with as well. They require a membership, entry fee, and AMA membership. www.diamondbacksportscenter.com