Sign in to follow this  

Installed CFC's & Billet Starter and Oil Filter Covers

I finally got around to ordering the CFC case covers from TTstore. I got them in 3 days. I also ordered the billet starter and oil filter covers from Pro Machining on Ebay. They are a little pricey at $29, but what the heck. They are very solid, nice looking, and fit right up. Very high quality and machining. They also came with stainless socket head caps screws which are counter sunk for a nicer look. The oil filter cover requires you to remove the factory studs... 🙂

drzcfcpm.jpgdrz781.jpg

Man those covers are sweet. I have had those held in my ebay favorites for a while now. Did they go on OK 🙂 Looks like you have to pull the studs out was that a bear to do 🙂

Man those covers are sweet. I have had those held in my ebay favorites for a while now. Did they go on OK 🙂 Looks like you have to pull the studs out was that a bear to do 🙂

Well I tried the jam nut technique, but I could not get the nuts tight enough to remove the stud. Vise grips worked perfectly as they seem to be held in by just a little blue loctite...The covers fit up just like OEM...The starter cover has a bushing inserted into it. I took it out of the stock one and put it into the PM one and it was an exact fit...I would recommend these to anyone... :D

Oh, and the pics don't show how shiny they are. I had to turn the flash off so I could even see them. Sorry about them being fuzzy. They are a bright billet finish with the CNC swirl...

The bike looks awesome!

Could you take a pic of the front headlight cover for us to see.

From the side it looks like it would be great for the road.