Sign in to follow this  

My CRF stolen!

My crf got taken a couple nigth ago from my buddies garage. I had insurance for a value of 8500 canadian. I also had about 1500$ worth of parts on it. There were 4 bikes a 4 wheeler and a mustnag in the garage. And about 7000 dollars worth of gear. They only took my biek and my fox helmet. Those bastards. It was a super flashy bike. Has anyone ever experienced this. Will my insurance company try to screw me. And i have all the receipts for the parts will that help me. Any info would be awesome. Thanks

my buddi's cr 80 was stolen out of his garage when he was sleeping we figured that they rolled thought the side door

What dirt bags. Who would do something like that?! I feel like flying up there to BC and helping you track down those scum bags.

My crf got taken a couple nigth ago from my buddies garage. I had insurance for a value of 8500 canadian. I also had about 1500$ worth of parts on it. There were 4 bikes a 4 wheeler and a mustnag in the garage. And about 7000 dollars worth of gear. They only took my biek and my fox helmet. Those bastards. It was a super flashy bike. Has anyone ever experienced this. Will my insurance company try to screw me. And i have all the receipts for the parts will that help me. Any info would be awesome. Thanks

Sorry to hear that, good luck with insurance company. Good thing you had insurance, hope it all works out.

Where in BC are ya? Do you have a pic of your bike you can post?

🙂

It's unfortunate that there is a thief under most rocks these days. Protect yourself and your possessions. Don't rely on the gangbusters. Insurance settlements are always less than great. You were smart to have insurance just the same.

Good luck and let us know what the insurance company ends up doing? Was it covered under home owners?

yeah, post a pic. So all us BC guys can keep our eyes peeled. Is there anything really distinctive about the bike we should look for ?

Why would you keep your bike at a friends house!? 🙂 I'd be scared.

we once had someone break into our barn, with 9 motorcyels and a boat in it. it was at 2am, luckily, the alarm sounded and the cops came.

im sorry to hear about your bike

those bastards

That sounds a little fishy to me, all those bikes and they took yours, If it was me id be a little suspicious of your buddy. I had two of my bikes stolen out of my backyard the day after the people moved in upstairs, and it just so happens that my parents went away the night before, but I dont care anymore, actually im quite happy they took them because now I have a shiney new 05' crf250.

Yeah, all those bikes and they only took your bike and yor gear?? Gimme a break! You better look a little closer at who you really trust. Im not making judgements on your friend but if I told you "There were 4 diamond rings at my friends house but for some reason they only took mine?" would you believe it? Come on now...

I understand your suspision for sure about my friend. Ive been buds with him since i was 14. Im 20 now. Weve helped eachother throughout the years with everything hes the most trusting guy i know. My bikes habve been there for over 2 years. I know it wasnt him 100%. I kept it there because i can ride it straight from his house to the tracks. And yes i had insurance on the bike. It is very distinctive im trying to find photos. It had a bills exhaust triple clamps, graphics, all the goodies. I was # 316 with black backgrounds. The bike actually had my nickname on it. Liebs. But anyways i filed my claim with the insurance company. The bike cost me 7300 otd canadian and i had a declared value of 8500. and i had all my invoices that honda printed for me. So that was 2600 bucks. I will never see that bike again. I live in Williams Lake. I might have an idea who it is but they are guys u dont want to mess with. i already asked one of them if they know anything and if they took it give it back now or keep the thing. They are too stupid to know how to maintain a bike. So ill be getting an 06 for sure. But the sad thing is i have to ride an 04 yamaha for the rest of the eyar. BOOOO. haha. they only took my helmet too because it was visibile. But ill keep you guys posted on how much i get for it, I get paid in 21 days or unless they find the bike. Insurance was through north country ins. And it cost me 260 for 4 months. But ive always had insurance on my bikes and i will continue to get it. I couldnt imagine not having any right now it would take me forever to save up for a new one. I bought the last one with cash. So everyone i reccomend getting insurance. But like i said ill keep you guys posted. Later fellas

On May 28 2005 my brothers 2003 cr250 with over 1000$$ into it got stolen while we were sleeping, my 2005 crf450 was right next to it and it beats me but they took three pedal bikes and left my bike there, im not complaining though we are still looking for the cr250 because insurance would not cover it.