Sign in to follow this  

FMF PowerCore 4 SA for 230

Howdy,

I'm currently running an FMF PowerCore 4 SA on my '03 CRF230F and I like the performance I am getting. However, recently the spark arrestor "screen" blew out, or more accurately, blew a hole in the screen. I have searched FMF's site and Dennis Kirk for a replacement spark arrestor, to no avail. I really do not want to run the bike without a proper spark arrestor, but I don't know what to fix it.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Many thanks,

Larry

same thing happened to me. Must be a design flaw on how they put these arrestors in. Call up FMF they replaced mine under warranty 🙂 but if it happens again, I think Im going to buy a different pipe, probably Big Gun.

im trying to find a online store to buy the fmf power core 4 exausht for a crf150 👍

👍

im trying to find a online store to buy the fmf power core 4 exausht for a crf150 👍

👍

Spend your money on something with better quality. The FMF pipe for the 150/230 sucks. Blew the spark arrestor out of mine twice, and they dont sell replacements. :bonk:

👍

Get a BBR!