Sign in to follow this  

Excel Rims

Hey guys,

Sorry if this has been answered before but I'm trying to find the colored Excel Rims or any other company that makes the colored rims for the CRF230. I've been looking but I can't find anything, I'm looking for red ones 🙂 Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Mary

'05 CRF230F

Do you know of any others? Their site was kinda confusing to me, are you able to call them up and order actual Excel colored rims or what lol, I feel like a n00b, oh wait...I am 🙂

-Mary

With them you can send them your wheels and they can anodize (coating) them into whatever color you want.

well cuz i want some stronger rims and stuff than what the stock is (btw what size rim is stock? I was looking around for it but I didn't see the size of the rim, just the tires sizes that I need). Does powdercoating hold up good on rims? I have a local place that does the powdercoating that may be an option for now on the stock rims 🙂

-Mary

The one bummer with colored rims, they show all scratches. For fun count the scratches in your rims currently. That will give you an idea.

bbr makes red rims that use the stock hub and spokes in red, black, or gold plus they claim its lighter and stronger than stock i have over ten mods om my 150f that are bbr products they are reliable and very good performance wise as for the scratches who cares maby it wont scratch i dont have any scratches on my rims so that guy could be full of shit :applause: