Sign in to follow this  

Moose Sahara gear question

I'm about to order some. Can anyone give an opinion on how big/small the sizes run? I typically wear large shirts, but MX jerseys seem to run big. I'm about 5'11" 175lbs and I have a medium Fox jersey that fits great with a long tail that stays tucked in. I'm just trying to decide between M & L for the Sahara jersey. Thanks..

-Mike

Don't wear underwear and you will feel great even at 90+ degrees with humidity

I am 5'9" 42 inch chest, use a Sharah XL jersey. This gives me enough room to wear elbow pads and feel comfortable. I also by one size larger for the shrink factor. I also purchased an XX, but I think it was marked wrong because it felt like an XL. The XX was an ebay purchase for $17 new.

I have had one since 2000, and the XX was purchased in 05. The XX or 04/o5 model has a tighter fitting V neck collar. Just something you should know. Maybe try one on before you buy if you can.

Personally, I think its the best vented shirst out there. 🙂

The Saharas are pretty nice. They have this little vent near the knee that is supposed to channel air in. IMO, they do nothin. However, the rest of the vents work really well. Someone who recommended them to me said they let in enough air that on a disty track your undies will be dirty - he was right 🙂

Just above the knee is this mound of heavy rubber shaped as an emblem, with three holes in the front so that when in riding position, they catch the wind and supposedly channel air in.