Sign in to follow this  

Reed on an 06 in cycle world?

Hey guys, Just got the new cycle world and inside is a picture of the new Yamahas and Chad Reed is riding an 06 450. Why would he be riding a bike that he cant even race in the middle of the season or a championship chace. should he be riding and testing his 05 race bike. Anyone have any info.

Why does Chad want to go to the '06? I've been hearing a little bit about this, but I think I missed something.

Sorry, I don't understand the problem. You saw a picture of Reed riding an 06 whats wrong with that? Do you think factory riders have to wait until the new bikes are in the dealerships before they can ride them? Maybe he was doing press for Yamaha. 🙂

Sorry, I don't understand the problem. You saw a picture of Reed riding an 06 whats wrong with that? Do you think factory riders have to wait until the new bikes are in the dealerships before they can ride them? Maybe he was doing press for Yamaha. 🙂

I'll tell you what the problem is, its still a yamadog 🙂

I just think it could be a bit distracting to be riding a totally different machine. I mean, the 06 could be the best thing since sliced bread and then he has to go back to racing the older model bike. Not that is a bad bike but its probably not as good as the 06. But, you are right, he probably is just doing photo shoots an stuff.

Hey guys, Just got the new cycle world and inside is a picture of the new Yamahas and Chad Reed is riding an 06 450. Why would he be riding a bike that he cant even race in the middle of the season or a championship chace. should he be riding and testing his 05 race bike. Anyone have any info.

OH MY GOD

THOSE GUYS RIDE ALL KNINDS OF STUFF

I DOESNT SCREW THEM UP TO TEST ANOTHER BIKE

DO YA THINK THE NAS CARS GUYS TAKE THE BUS TO WORK?

I RIDE ABOUT 4 DIFF BIKES AND I DONT JUMP OF ONE AND GO OH MY GOD I CANT RIDE THE 04 NOW THAT I RODE THE 05

COME ON

OH MY GOD

THOSE GUYS RIDE ALL KNINDS OF STUFF

I DOESNT SCREW THEM UP TO TEST ANOTHER BIKE

DO YA THINK THE NAS CARS GUYS TAKE THE BUS TO WORK?

I RIDE ABOUT 4 DIFF BIKES AND I DONT JUMP OF ONE AND GO OH MY GOD I CANT RIDE THE 04 NOW THAT I RODE THE 05

COME ON

caps lock

SORRY BOSS MAN BUT I ALWAYS HAVE CAP LOCK ON

JUST CANT GET RIGHT

Have you ever hit the caps lock button to turn it off or is your keyboard broke or somthing?

edit: lmao I feel like you are yelling at me

I just think it could be a bit distracting to be riding a totally different machine. I mean, the 06 could be the best thing since sliced bread and then he has to go back to racing the older model bike. Not that is a bad bike but its probably not as good as the 06. But, you are right, he probably is just doing photo shoots an stuff.

I have a hard time believing that the stock 06 YZF450 he was riding for a cover shoot is a better bike then his current ride. Although it may not break down on him as much 🙂

I knew of a factory rider that practiced an stockers all the time. They would come right out of a regular box with stock bars, pipes and everything. In fact he still gets his bikes for free and they are box stock.

Have you ever hit the caps lock button to turn it off or is your keyboard broke or somthing?

edit: lmao I feel like you are yelling at me

NOT BROKEN JUST FORGET TO DO IT