Sign in to follow this  

Look here! Look here!

Ok. I really don't have anything important to say or show you, but I now am officially a gold member! :D

And in celebration, my five banana friends will dance a little jig for all of you. Dance you crazy bananas, DANCE!!!!

🙂🙂:D:D:D

Awsome congrats Matt I am not sure why we all get so excited about moving our membership status.... But we do and that is all that matters... 🙂🙂:D:D:D

In honor of your accomplishment, I wish to honor you in the KEVXR416 tradition of 🙂🙂

Look here! Look here!

I refuse to do so! as for the bananas..pretty cool....or crap I guess I did look 🙂

Actually I don't even really care, but I was making my last post and happened to look at my count.

Made me look back on all the time I've "wasted" on here talking to you goons! 🙂🙂

You care or you would not have drawn all this attention to yourself.. Goons??? Coming from a turkey like you I will take that as a compliment..

(man been a long time since I called someone a turkey, but with Matt it seemed to fit)

Hey, where I come from "goons" is a term of endearment :eek:

And turkey is just something you eat, unless preceeded by the word "jive" :applause: