Sign in to follow this  

TTR-125LE Mods

I got my bike 2 weeks ago and i'm already getting the itch to perhaps "upgrade" a few things. I won't be doing any real hard technical riding other then maybe once or twice a month. 95% of the time i ride fireroads, dirtroads, fields stuff like that. I already ordered Moose Racing handgaurds to protect my levers and hands since i'm a newbie. What beginning mods do you suggest? I'm already thinking about scrapping the stock clutch and brake levers for ones that are more attractive and better feeling that won't break the bank. Also, i'm looking at adding a framegaurd as well as an aftermarket chain. The tires seem to fine for the terrain i'm riding. In the fall i'm going to get a new exhuast for certain and maybe a new fork. Right now i'm lookin at changing a couple things here and there that won't break the bank.

I'd deffinatly grab a frame cradle and rejet for your first mods.

I'd deffinatly grab a frame cradle and rejet for your first mods.

That will be the way to go, since you already plan on getting new exhaust and suspension in the fall. Well, how much do you weigh, suspension may need to be first...nothing against you, just the TTR stock suspension sucks 🙂