Sign in to follow this  

Holy Price Gouging, Batman!

Holy crap! I ordered two leak jets from Sudco, which came in today at 8 bucks a piece. I thought, gee, what great service. BUT, I noticed they shipped it to Hawaii, UPS 2nd day. Then I thought Oh CRAP! Looked at my invoice, $16 for two leak jets, $32 Shipping! Total price for two leak jets $51.00. DOOOOOH! 🙂🙂:D

gotta watch that, I've also learned the hard way.

Holy crap! I ordered two leak jets from Sudco, which came in today at 8 bucks a piece. I thought, gee, what great service. BUT, I noticed they shipped it to Hawaii, UPS 2nd day. Then I thought Oh CRAP! Looked at my invoice, $16 for two leak jets, $32 Shipping! Total price for two leak jets $51.00. DOOOOOH! 🙂🙂:D

What?.....No dinner? Drinks?...No reach around?

Man...

You got the sausage...

Mental note to self...

Dont buy jets from Sudco

:D

USPS would have been cheaper shipping, but most companies use their standard carrier for all packages. If they use UPS, and its going to Hawaii, you have no choice but air (which = BiG $$$$).

No longer true about air shipping to Hawaii only. A short time ago UPS began "ground shipping rates" to Hawaii. It's much less expensive but takes about 1 week from the Mainland.

BTO ships Fed Ex ground to Hawaii now, which usually takes no more than 3-4 days. I don't know why most other businesses can't as well? 🙂 USPS takes about 4-5 days average. I'd probably pay about 5 bucks max, if it went by these two options. . . :D Thank you sir, may I have another. . . 🙂

What?.....No dinner? Drinks?...No reach around?

Man...

You got the sausage...

Mental note to self...

Dont buy jets from Sudco

🙂

You can walk in the front door...the place is right off the 60 and 57 freeway...

If you ask them, they'll send the stuff regular mail.

You can walk in the front door...the place is right off the 60 and 57 freeway...

Mental note update...

Sudco....60 ....57...

🙂

Hey, maybe my good old buddy Shawn_Mc can drop by Sudco for me if I ever needs jets. . . 🙂 It would be a wee bit of a drive if I were to go there myself. . . 🙂

Hey, maybe my good old buddy Shawn_Mc can drop by Sudco for me if I ever needs jets. . . 🙂 It would be a wee bit of a drive if I were to go there myself. . . 🙂

Could be an interesting drive :D

Bryce

Post back at some point and let us know if those leak jets fix your bog. If it does, that'll take the sting out of the cost of it all.