FMF titaniam4 good pipe?

hey guys this is my first post on here, looks like there is wealth of knowledge on here.

so here goes my first question:

i have a new '05 250f, i want some more power out of it and i can get fmf pipes pretty cheap. are they good pipes? i was thinkin about the ti header and titanium4 muffler?

thanks

matt

that was the first mod i ever put on my bike ( same bike as you ).

and i have to say i loved that pipe. if you plan on getting a power bomb header ( witch i had also) your set. it improves the low end SOOOO much with the power bomb, keeps the mid about the same, maybe a little more punch, and the top end you can feel it pull harder for longer. i would say go for it. the pipe is really nice. and pretty good deal for the money factor. ?

-Taylor

I got one, on my 250f. It is my favorite pipe. Then I went to Hollister, and they wouldn't let me in, because I was way over the sound limit. So I sold my stock and got white bros. Kept the FMF though, I think it is awesome..They are great pipes that add a bunch of power.

i had the AMA legal one, it comes with a quite insert thingy. but you can take it out. its longer then the race version also so thats another thing that gave it more bottom end pull. i think it was like 16 inches. the race one is 14, and would probably give you a bit more top end. but i liked mine because it let me come out of a turn in a higher gear then i would with the stock pipe. it gave a bit more low end.

now i have a factory 4.1 system. ohh man i love that thing.