230?

I have been trying to sell my 230 for some time now and Im wondering if I am asking to much or what? Its an 04 in excelent condition-bought new last summer. Im in alaska and at the dealer a new of costs 3800 and im asking 2800 OBO?

Both were bought in Florida this year and they were "steals".
I'll say! I have an '03 230 that I wouldn't sell for near those prices. That's waaaaay too low. I couldn't sell

this bike anyway. It's too much fun! I'll be keeping this baby for years to come! Glad ya got a good deal.

Guess the commercials have changed... "Prices higher in Alaska, Hawaii AND California" ?

?

I have been trying to sell my 230 for some time now and Im wondering if I am asking to much or what? Its an 04 in excelent condition-bought new last summer. Im in alaska and at the dealer a new of costs 3800 and im asking 2800 OBO?

Thats a really good price. I don't know why nobody has gone for it yet. Maybe try 2700 or 2600.

crfmatt, Have you checked the local trading post for your area? What have others sold them for? Regardless of what the Blue Book value is, the local selling price will be a more accurate guide for what you can sell your bike for. Good luck! :applause:

I'm down in SoCal and just picked up a 03' 230 for my wife for $1700.00

Like it was said earlier, check what others in your area are selling for.

If your the only one selling a 230, then stick to your guns.

G