Sign in to follow this  

Knee brace dilema

Just came from dealer with a new pair of EVS WEB, not really sure if I made the best choice. The web straps were to short on the small and required me ordering strap extenders. The medium were just to long. Also they are slightly bulky with the boot fit. I chose these over the Asterisk Cell because they have better coverage with less gaps between the cup and the joint area. The cell had large gaps in this area. The Cell fit better and were less bulky, they were also not really as stiff as the Web braces.

Any way I am not sure if I want to keep the Web or exchange them for the Cell.

Sudjestions!!!!!

exchange, but don't go for the Cell

go for the new CTi "morph" Off the shelf brace, call up a CTi rep in your area, (they cost the same as the web) they are much better!

Looked at that brace & seems great for hyper extension issues, but offers no knee cap protection.

Aren't you concerned about this?

they come with the knee cup, better than the EVS

look in the current transworld or mxa, you'll see the new ad, and the knee cup, its the same kneecup as the CTi2

exchange for cell, i have them. they are the best

I looked at it and yes no doubt. It's a much better brace. Clearly a real knee brace. However where did you purchase at the same price as EVS?

EVS were 600 + tax

Ihave seen the Morph priced at 1442/ pr inc. knee cap protection. That comes in around 806 more.