Sign in to follow this  

Q about Unabiker rad guards

Do the stock plastic air fins that are in front of the radiators go back on after the Unabiker rad guards are installed?

Thanks 🙂

Do the stock plastic air fins that are in front of the radiators go back on after the Unabiker rad guards are installed?

Thanks 🙂

nope!

Cool,

Next question, Does the guard cover the whole radiator or can you still see the aluminum radiator parts on the top and bottom?

It covers all of the cooling fins, the very top of the radiators are not covered, but thats nothing... Whats really good is they attach to the frame with the existing radiator bolts, the only downside, is you have to dismantle half of the bike, but worth it nonetheless.

Cool,

Next question, Does the guard cover the whole radiator or can you still see the aluminum radiator parts on the top and bottom?

Here is how they look installed on an S model.

DSCF0075.jpg

DSCF0077.jpg

DSCF0078.jpg

DSCF0079.jpg

DSCF0096.jpg

Don't know how well the gold matches up to the forks. Someone else on here used the gold ones they may have a pic.

Here i go again, bronco has gold ones so just look in his garage to see how they look. I personally think they match up fine.

Thanks 10guy!

I've only been hanging around here a few days now so I have no idea who has what. 🙂

The here I go again had to do with the fact that lately I've been answering a lot of questions with examples from bronco, usually having to do with an S model or a mod he has done and I haven't (not many of those).

Here is the link to his garage.

check out my garage as well, I have the gold Unabikers 🙂