Sign in to follow this  

Disapointment Pic

Here's where you end up when you just don't have enough strength to finish strong!! Damn I was disappointed!!

sweet16june25200501.jpg

I will be back!!!

Notice those awesome TT Graphics!!!

looks like someone didnt eat their wheeties... i bet that was one hell of a race for the fans though. keep up the good riding. 🙂

Nothing motivates like hardship or loss!! Now you will be motivated - work out!! You'll get the next one.

you look funny the way you are sitting in that pic but nice pic! close one

you look funny the way you are sitting in that pic but nice pic! close one

It was like 94 degrees that day. I am sitting because I was flat out tired, wore out. I am getting ready to leave in a few I have a race today. I want that guy badly. Maybe with gods good graces I will prevail!! Maybe not. 🙂

You can't say you didn't give it your all! It looks like you guys had one HellofA race. Losing by 1/2 a bike length has gotta hurt though 🙂

did that guy try and kick the flag man? seek REVENGE on that madman who beats on the track staff!!!!!

so the guy in front of you got 44th place?

Damn yamahas always getting beat LOL j/k good pic wish i could of raced that one. Which track is that maybe ill have to make a trip there.

Man, that's like .001 seconds ahead he was of you. Oh well.

Nice graphics.

Hey, your signature says

"04YZF250" correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it YZ250F?

I had the exact same thing happen to

me it hurts.Bad.

Yeah I know how you feel. But coming close is better than eating his roost up the lip 🙂 hey hey 🙂 Nice job and pic

After 3 hours of racing, we come out of the trail 3 wide. The finish is right there. We're all on the gas, and.......I get taken out! That was one of the closes finishes for me.

Also

A few weeks ago, me and a fellow racer we battleing for the last 1/2 hour of an over 3 hour race. The finish is almost in site. I go for the pass. His back wheel didnt hit a root very square and his rear went out......right into my front wheel! I ended up going down and finished 3rd.

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=5198