Sign in to follow this  

Hang In There Sarge.

Sarge, I was away for a few days, and was numbed to read of your recent losses and contemplation to stop riding. For similar reasons, I took a five year break from riding and only recently rejoined the living again. I took up scuba diving, recreational drinking, and a few other hobbies along the way, but none filled the void as well. (well, scuba was pretty close). It gives us all a chance to live in the moment, and postpone the stresses of life.

Riding has been a defining characteristic for a lot of us, and It doesnt go away with the transfer of a title. I think we can all agree, the great people and roads we encounter as motorcyclists dont change...only the machines we ride. You are still one of us, no matter what you decide, and we'll be around if you need a lift or a pair of eyes to share with.

My sincerest regards

Neal

Hey Neal, thanks alot for the warm sentiments. At times like this, I appreciate the brotherhood that is motorcycling. Guys tend to rally around one another and this has proven to be much needed support.

Several people have suggested I cool my heels and wait a couple of weeks to reassess. Even my girlfriend is urging me to keep the bike for now. I'm considering it.

Anyway, I don't really want to drag this out any longer as I'm not fishing for more replies to this or the 4 Sale thread - as a matter of fact, I'd invite a moderator to lock both threads now that I've spoken my peace and told you all how much I appreciate the thoughts and prayers.