Labor Day at Durhamtown

Must be a heck of a place if you are going to drive from SW FL to central GA. I am interested but may be starting a new job so I will have to wait and see. In the mean time I see you are from North Port. I'm from Port Charlotte. Maybe we can hook up and ride sometime if the water ever goes down enough.

Say it ain't so Phil? I've been meaning to ask you what the outcome was. Good thing Josh has a top notch wrench there...

I'll be watching for a Hardrock post.

Just got home from Ocala. Rode at Lake Dalacy mostly. Really fun stuff. Had a much better time than I did at Big Scrub last year.

I worked fishing boats for years, made my living off fishing, taught hundreds of people how to fish offshore, but I would never choose it over riding. I'll make reservations also. How about Mark and Dennis?????

Im planning on being out there that weekend also. I still have to call to make reservations though. I would love to meet up with you guys out there and hit trails. Let me know where to hook up with you guys at. I will be in a cabin I'm sure driving a black 4x4 Nissan Frontier.

I haven't tried the fork oil yet. As soon as I need to rebuild my forks, I plan on using it for sure. But you know how these Yamaha's are, they don't give out much. Gotta love Riding Blue! Have you tried it out at all or know anyone that has? I would be interested in knowing some thoughts on it.

Cool, sounds like it preforms well for you. I will have to give it a shot when I get mine redone soon. Thanks for the info on what to use. Is that oil you use mostly for MX or can it be used for woods riding also? I just ride trails thats it. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!