Sign in to follow this  

Last Minute Ride Today!!!!

Any of you guys in the San Diego area want to go out this afternoon? I got left high and dry by my buddies 🙂 Looking to go to Corral Canyon or maybe Lark Canyon (McCain Valley). I'm pretty familiar with both areas. Give me a holler at 619.886.9078.

Baja does sound interesting. I've heard good and bad about South of the Border. Mainly right now, that it's stinking hot. I've also been told to stay away from the border towns; that's where you get your shizznit jacked. I'd definitely want to make the first trip with someone whose "been there, done that". You fit the bill, Irondude?

And as I was getting off the bike at the end of the ride today, Ricker shows up with his TC450. After i'd done 50 miles he asked me if I wanted to go out again. Man, I'm a wuss. I'll call you later this week, man.

I was at Wildomar OHV Saturday morning and then over at Elsinore Sunday afternoon. I didn't see any other Huskys at either park. But of course, Husky has changed colors so many times, maybe I didn't recognize them? My TC450 is due in Tuesday so I was riding my old 94 250WXE. It's white/blue/Flo Green (yuck).

--Tony