Sign in to follow this  

Why are you Europe guys so lucky?

EEEEEWWWWWW...check out that cheesy headlight. A UFO knockoff, I have one on mine that came with my Trick Dual Sport conversion kit, and it looks like Boo Boo....Cant wait to change it.

The new Husky 610 SM is in my HO the sexiest, baddest looking street oriented SM bike out there. If you havent seen one, go to the website and drooooool. Too pretty to ride off road, but damn, the headlight, body work, 313 dry weight, 6 speed tranny and 50 ponies stock. Pretty pricey I bet...couldnt find a retail on it. 🙂

Looks like it's a 4 speed...No thanks 🙂

It is only 4 but a powerful 4 🙂

But i could not wait (weight) so i bought a KTM 2 weeks ago when i heard there was only a color change. :D

still gonna keep my s for dirt roads..

but i have plates on both.. 🙂

That is a heart breaker there..... Street legal and all... if Suzuki pushed that into the US market it would sell like hotcakes. I was wondering what they would call it. ZRMZ it is..... Sounds kinda funny.

But how long would a mx race bike last dual sporting it across the desert? It looks pretty darn sweet though!

The RMZ-450 here is a 4 speed.

Yes...I know...Which may be OK for a dedicated purpose like MX...

But a four speed dirt bike on the road...Never mind a four speed

bike for off-road...Good on the track...And maybe in

the tight woods...For top speed you'd have to have some pretty

big jumps between the gears...

Put a 6 speed in that thing and I'll be the first one in line with my

checkbook but not as a 4 speed...I mean the DRZ really needs another

gear for my type of riding, I certainly would not buy a 4 speed...

Yes...I know...Which may be OK for a dedicated purpose like MX...

But a four speed dirt bike on the road...Never mind a four speed

bike for off-road...Good on the track...And maybe in

the tight woods...For top speed you'd have to have some pretty

big jumps between the gears...

Put a 6 speed in that thing and I'll be the first one in line with my

checkbook but not as a 4 speed...I mean the DRZ really needs another

gear for my type of riding, I certainly would not buy a 4 speed...

I could not agree more. Put a 6speed in that and I'm all over it like flies on stink.

Here is a link to a translator. The original page is in German.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr

i can do better than babelfish!

Noch mehr Power und Spass für die Strasse. Auch dieses Kraftpaket wird für die Strasse angeboten. Adrenalin pur! Ultimativer 4-Takt-Crosser für die Strasse und die Piste. Leicht, stark, aggressiv. Mit der Zuverlässigkeit eines rennerfahrenen 4-Takters. Mit der Power eines durchtrainierten Sportlers. Mit exaktem Handling. Und mit der Souveränität des geborenen Siegers.

Still more power and fun on the street. This powerful package is also offered in a street legal version. Pure adrenalin! The ultimate four stroke dual sport for the street and trail. Leight, powerful, and aggressive. With the reliability of a race proven four stroke. With the power of a well trained athlete. With exact handling. And with the confidence of a born winner.

🙂

looks cool. how fast can you guys do a tard conversion?

i can do better than babelfish!

Noch mehr Power und Spass für die Strasse. Auch dieses Kraftpaket wird für die Strasse angeboten. Adrenalin pur! Ultimativer 4-Takt-Crosser für die Strasse und die Piste. Leicht, stark, aggressiv. Mit der Zuverlässigkeit eines rennerfahrenen 4-Takters. Mit der Power eines durchtrainierten Sportlers. Mit exaktem Handling. Und mit der Souveränität des geborenen Siegers.

Still more power and fun on the street. This powerful package is also offered in a street legal version. Pure adrenalin! The ultimate four stroke dual sport for the street and trail. Leight, powerful, and aggressive. With the reliability of a race proven four stroke. With the power of a well trained athlete. With exact handling. And with the confidence of a born winner.

🙂

looks cool. how fast can you guys do a tard conversion?

Thanks it was all Greek er German to me.

I can not BELIEVE that they did it in FOUR SPEED! &%$#@!? I think that it's interesting that they are selling it ALONG SIDE the DRZ and not as a replacement. I knew that it was comming sooner or later, I just thouh that they'd have put some more gears in there to make it an off road bike instead of a MXer.

I'm not overly interested simply because of the fact that it is a high maintenance MX bike.

One of the main reasons i love the drz is because its a very low maintenance bike. I'm not a big fan of wrenching my bike as often as i ride it.

Would be nice if they just sold the same drz we have now, but 6 speeds and 450cc.

I agree with anathema. Upgraded DRZ would be more interesting for me than dual sported MX.