Son Needs taller 50... Help....

He just fits a 70 but not going that route..... I am going to upgrade the 50

How much taller do the bbr forks make the bike???? Also what should I do to the back end... Ishock????... this will not be for an adult though I may ocasionally

take it for a ride.... His riding is as such as a 70 will(is) holding him back... Thanks in advance guys.... I want to keep the seat height around 25 or so... for now... is this possible.... oh and I plan to install an 88cc kit this fall... which one??? Thanks ??:D

You can do a swingarm with an iShock in the rear, and if you dont want to do the BBR forks, you can get longer lower fork legs. Or, if you are willing to spend some dough, you can get a frame that comes with a swingarm and shock. There are many combinations, all at different prices. You just need to do some research on what is best for your kid. As for the 88 kit, go with the Honda Trail Bikes. Same quality for a much more affordable price.

the bbr forks give it a chopper feel to it. best bet it i shock and two brother kit cause the legs are longer but with an i shock the fornt is level with the back. also the springs that come with it arent too stiff there just right.

This is what I am Thinking about ordering!!!!

What Do ya think???? I can always get forks later.

Description Price Quantity Subtotal

881 TBR Two Brothers Racing Extended Fork Leg Kit for use with a XR50 Fork CRF50 Fork 180.99 180.99 remove

810 CLASSIC HONDA USA Chrome Moly Swing Arm w/Roller Bearing Pivots 167.99 167.99 remove

1060 XR50 2005 WOODY CRF 50 Graphics option1: XR 52.99 52.99 remove

648 TBR Billet Triple Clamp and Pro Taper Handlebar Kit - Honda XR50R (Red) 257.99 257.99 remove

62 Ishock Rear XR50 Shock CRF50 Shock without Reservoir option1: Light-150lbs. 172.99 172.99 remove

Subtotal 832.95

you do not have to get a swingarm. the i shock is fully adjustable. they only come in one size, if you get the one with resivoir just flip it upside down so you dont have to cut the seat. the tbros kit i bleive is +1 legs with +1 springs i believe. gives you 2 inches total. those two things really makes a difference, i think its worth it. the prot taper bars are very nice and sturdy. but you should just get the pro taper kit for 200:

http://www.motoworldracing.com/pro-taper-xr-crf-50-bar-clamp-kit.html.

i can show you a pic of my fifty if you would liek to see what it looks like with the suspension on it.

with res you HAVE to cut your seat and mount it properly, if you dont it changes performance and voids warranty. theres no performance difference between the ishock with res or without. the shock tends to fade, no matter if its got the res or not. and the ishock is not fully ajustable only the "limited edition" is.

you could save a bit more and get a full fork kit!

first of all the i shock is a good shock and it wont void your warranty to mount it upsidedown, and it does make a difference in performance between the reivoir and non resivoir i shock. the resivoir holds more fluid allowing the oil to stay cooler and makes the shock perform better for longer rides. you guys really watse your money on fifties. no offense but everyone who has liek 4k or whatveer in suspneion and stuff is pretty stupid cuase you can buy a big bike for cheaper that will go fatser then any 50 and still has better suspension.i can idle past a 110cc fifty on my 250

Full fork kits are worth the money.

Go with the SP5s, the i shock, and the classic honda +2 swingarm.

thats a good set up but to save cost on swing arm you can install one from a 70 but if i remember right i had to make a mount for the chain guide.or skip the swing arm and raise the sp5 forks in the trees to get rid of the chopper ride.worked good on girlfriends bike