Sign in to follow this  

Tubeless Tires

I recently bought a Cannondale Lefty mountain bike. (The type with only one fork) I have never had tubeless tires before but the bike came with them. I'm not sure if I like them or not, maybe I will when I get comfortable with them, but right now they are foreign to me. I was ridng around the other day and went off an ENORMOUS jump :D upon landing I got a flat 🙂 . My question is...what do I do now? Do I need a new tire? If not how do I repair a tubeless tire? 🙂

Well...It depends on how the tire got flat? IS there a puncture? If not being that it was a big jump upon landing the tire may have hit so hard that it flexed to much (low psi could be a factor) allowing it to have an opening from the tire and rim and partially come off the rim causing the flat. If that happened try re-inflating the tire. (If you dont know how ask cause there is a way to inflate tubeless tires)

try mtbr.com or ridemonkey.com, you will get better bicycle advice.

Mines not good enough?

yours was fine. I just thought he might want to read about stans sealant and all the other variety of tubeless mtb tire subjects.