Sign in to follow this  

Photoshop, or Superman Seat Grab?

Its fake. you can tell by the pixels by his feet. Nice try though.

Zoom in to about 500 percent and the pixels around him are different then the sky, they could have fixed this with the blur tool in photoshop, but didn't. Also, his right hand appears to be on the left side of the handlebars?

Edit:the whole this is photoshoped, the bike wasn't there in the original picture.

bs u cant really tell its fake... unless you zoom in 500 pixels and then u cant even see the whole pic so u wouldnt know... gawd i hate when people do this.

What do you mean? You can tell easily, the sky pixels next to the guy and bike do not match the sky in the picture, 2 totally different colors. You don't know what your talking about. Go back to riding your little mini's.

And its 500 percent, not pixels.

everything on the internet is photoshopped or atleast some bozo on a message board will think it is.

those pixels do not indicate it was photoshopped. they indicate that the figure that the picture was taken of is in movement... all the pictures of me either on the ground or in the air has pixels. i think this photo is real.

who really cares. I say its real. The reason the pixels are different around him is a crappy dig camera not meant for action shots which is why the sky is different because its blurred, but i dont really care, its a cool pic either way.

What do you mean? You can tell easily, the sky pixels next to the guy and bike do not match the sky in the picture, 2 totally different colors. You don't know what your talking about. Go back to riding your little mini's.

And its 500 percent, not pixels.

For 1 what is it with you and telling me to "Get a real bike" in another thread then tell me to quit looking and a photo TO GO RIDE MY "MINIS"?? &%$#@!, you must have true hate for me OR my bikes idk which one that is (when me looking at a photo should not be related to my bikes)

For 2, they match exactly unless you zoom in 500 pixels and the only reason they look different THEN is cause ur in that far!!!

For 3, why even doubt this picture, its not the biggest move ever... Anyone with an FMX ramp should be able to do a lil bit of things. Looks real to me.

I didn't doubt it, i would have totally believed it, but he doubted it so i investigated.

fake... pretty weak attempt at it also.

besides looking at how the pixels match up, look at how the jump is set up. the guy is way too small and flying the wrong direction. lol...

now if you want to learn some photoshop skills check out http://effectica.com/. i have posted some of my previous photoshop mutations there, and if your looking to learn, its an excellent source for quality info from some seriously talented people.