Sign in to follow this  

510 el Torque monster.

I have rode this 05 Te-510 now for 5 months and I have to say today I was really enoying and I guess the best word is admiring the sheer power of the beast.

I'm an engineer so I know the pure physics definitions of Power, Torque, Acceleration, Velocity and other such terms, but as a fairly novice rider - 2 years now, I try to tread lightly in using those terms too loosely regarding dirt bikes. The more I ride the more I have a feel for those terms and how they may be applied to dirt bikes. Maybe with some more years of riding and continued exposure to other bikes one day I'll feel adeqautely experienced enough to issue forth a reasoned opinion about dirt bike's abilties, but for now forgive my exurbance as I have to say something here:

THIS 2005 HUSQVARNA TE-510 is a giant ho skerrin taco slingin rut bustin dirt chewing fire beathing TORQUE MONSTER!

:D:D🙂:D:D:worthy::D🙂😉

I mean I have allways known the bike has power and this thing called Torque. I call it make the bike move it NOW Torque like non other especially since I first looped it out. Believe me I have since learned the fine art of feathering a clutch, something I never did on my DRZ. Still the wolf is very manageable, but what is so frigging COOL about my bike is that TORQUE monster POWER feeling and reality is right there at your command all the time any time............you can fly under the radar if you choose and ride at your best that maybe your abilities can or just cruise or race or work the trails but also at any moment all you need to do is use a slight more positive roll of your wrist you get it big, the heavy JUICE is there any time and ALL the TIME .........every beat of its heart...on every inch of trail or track it rides on 24/7

....all I can say is WOW! I may have said in another post that a certain 400 felt a little quicker, but let me make it very clear here and now the "torque" of that orange tracktor and that other red 450 I rode that day was nothing, no more then an old gay man's fart compared with the Power and Ecstasy of the el Wolf Torque Monster Bike, the TE-510. :D:D

OK Bigbob, no more *******-footin' around! What do you really think??

You shouldn´t talk about torque monsters until you have ridden a bike with a 600cc Rotax engine....... :eek::applause:

Twin