Sign in to follow this  

bbr products

you can go directly through bbrmotorsports.com.. but they are WAAY too expensive. thumpertalk has some stuff.. slm.motorsports has good prices. call them to get even better prices. the BEST deals ive found on bbr stuff has been e-bay. thats what i got all the stuff for my ttr125le when i rode it. sandhillpowersports is an ebay company and they are VERY VERY good 🙂

I have bought several BBR products from SLM Racing( www.slmracing.com ) and if you call them, you get the best deal. Or email andrew@slmracing.com and ask him what kind of a deal you can get. I have been talking to him back and forth when I want/need something. He will find a way to get whatever you want. He is a great guy to deal with, and behind that, backs it up with great prices. He will be the guy to save you the most. If you dont feel like emailing or calling him, then with no fussing around, I believe www.mx-performance.com has the lowest listed prices on the web. 🙂

I believe www.mx-performance.com has the lowest listed prices on the web. 🙂
best iv found so far...i got my bbk for like a little under $400 after shipping and tax 🙂