Sign in to follow this  

garmin 76cs????

I went for a ride today - when I turned my GPS on it did not not find any satellites 🙂 I cant find the paper work and Iam sure there is an easy fix.

thanks for any help 🙂

2 drinks later and it works now 🙂 I couldnt get it to work all day now that I am at home it works great 🙂

When you turn it on go to the satellite window, in the options tell it its in a new location.

It thinks its in the place it was when turn off. So if its not it takes a while to find the satellites.

When you turn it on go to the satellite window, in the options tell it its in a new location.

It thinks its in the place it was when turn off. So if its not it takes a while to find the satellites.

Thanks - thats what i did last night seems ok now 🙂 never had that happen before. I have always just turned it on and it was ready to go.

jw, I think that 76 cs is a piece of crap, you better dump it. I'll give you $50.00 bucks for it. 🙂

jw, I think that 76 cs is a piece of crap, you better dump it. I'll give you $50.00 bucks for it. 🙂

I think you would have a hard time learning how to use this thing also :D

there is a how to use cd on ebay i think i will get 🙂

jw, I have the vhs tape on how to use the 76. It should cover most of the basics. pm me your info, I'll send it to you.

jw, I have the vhs tape on how to use the 76. It should cover most of the basics. pm me your info, I'll send it to you.

thanks