Sign in to follow this  

Just in from Honey Lake

check out my boots......fixed the shifting problem 🙂

Takin' it back to the roots! I'm diggin' it. What type of bikes are you and your buddies riding?

We need more of this stuff. It would be nice to see a old skool photo gallery on TT. This is where all of our roots are from. They should never be forgotten.

bultaco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any maco brakos?

awsome, hella old school!

Takin' it back to the roots! I'm diggin' it. What type of bikes are you and your buddies riding?

Im on a 1974 M121 Bultaco Pursang 360cc the other two guys are riding 400 CZs....alot of CZs some Maicos and depending where your at alot of Bultacos

BC

What I really need is to lose 25 lbs and get the Brakes to work on the Bul...

BC :applause:

Hey BC, how long is the drive to Honey lake? If memory serves, your somewhere near Sac. I get to drive there later this month from Roseville.

Great Pic too :applause: .

Isnt Honeylake about two-three hours from SAC. Reno is about two -three hours isnt it from SAC. I know Honeylake is about an hour from Reno. How was the difficulty level at Hoenylake. Did you race off of the main track on other trails?

Hey BC, how long is the drive to Honey lake? If memory serves, your somewhere near Sac. I get to drive there later this month from Roseville.

Great Pic too :applause: .

Well I can't answer that one because Brad and I went to the Auburn Speedway

Friday night and to Reno then to Honey Lake...so Im not to sure what to tell

you except for its about an hour from Reno.......Hwy 395 toward Susanville...

Isnt Honeylake about two-three hours from SAC. Reno is about two -three hours isnt it from SAC. I know Honeylake is about an hour from Reno. How was the difficulty level at Hoenylake. Did you race off of the main track on other trails?

The difficulty factor :applause: Hmmmmmmmmm that would be kinda up to you I think? It was a great track this year.....It seems to be different every

year....I guess it depends on how much rain were getting and how many riders

use the track that day (second moto requires a different bunch of lines)

I guess I would say the difficulty factor is about 7 on a ten scale? If your not

affraid to go fast its OK......

BC