Sign in to follow this  

Mini Bark busters

Hey! I am getting Moose mini bend 7/8 handlebars for my KDX, and I was wondering if I need to get mini bark busters or if I can use my old regular ones? 🙂 The mounts on my old ones are almost stripped out and just plain worn out :D , and I was gonna get a new set of mounts for $30. Moose has a pair of mini bark busters for $35, which I believe come with new mounts. 🙂 But if the mini's wont fit or look right, I won't bother. Help, please!!!

I have renthal (YZ85?) bars on my XR400 and I have mini moose bark busters, yes they come with the mounts and are just like the full size ones except they are a little bit shorter (about and inch I think). Full size will fit but they cost more, so you might as well get the ones that were made to fit.

Joel

I put mini's on my Flex series Moose Mini bar ( 1 1/8") Work great. With some tweaking the full size will work.

Dwight

Thanks Dwight! You remember me? I met you in Smith's about a month ago buying a lightbulb for the 24 Hour. Thanks for the advice!

One more question. Will the new large moose plastic deflectors fit on the mini bark busters?

One more question. Will the new large moose plastic deflectors fit on the mini bark busters?

I think they will fit, not positive.

Does anybody have a pic of their mini set-up on a big bike? I wanna see how it would look. Thanks!

Yes, they fit, but the white ones turn yellow fast, left my bike outside for a week (ride almost everyday) and they are more yellow than the 6 year old fuel tank. They're really soft too, which is kinda weird. Next time I will get the Enduro Engineering? ones that seem to be popular.

Joel

Does anybody know if the new large moose plastic deflectors fit on the mini bark busters? Thank you for your help!