Sign in to follow this  

Metal Mulisha Freestyle Pics

I was at the Molson Indy in Toronto today and got to see some freestyle performed by the Metal Mulisha crew. Here are some pics I was able to get... they turned out not too bad considering the camera I had. They were having a hard time with some of the stunts because it was real windy but they still put on a decent show. Enjoy 🙂

100_0909.jpg

100_0878.jpg

100_0879.jpg

100_0884.jpg

100_0892.jpg

100_0900.jpg

100_0902.jpg

100_0896.jpg

100_0864.jpg

100_0910.jpg

All these pics are photochopped for sure, did you see the pixelization after 10,000x magnification?Just kidding, looked like an awesome show!!! Are the riders pretty accessible at these events? I'll be using many of those pics as wallpaper in the future, thanx for the post 🙂🙂:D

cool pics. I went to one of the vans tripple crown events and if you got a 'pit pass' the riders were very accessible. My wife got her pic with kenny bartram and nate adams and you could get up close and personal with their bikes. All the riders were there and you could go up to any of them, nate and kenny were the only ones with a line.

Kenny%20Bartram

Nate%20Adams

Kenny,%20Becca,%20&%20Nate2.JPG

awesome pics.. like how they cut out the airbox so help do there tricks.. u know i've always was woundering if there ever gonna stick with 2smokes for there freestyle or if they might go 4stroke??? guesss maybe it's cause there lighter and easier to maintain and cheaper... i dunno i just would like to see some 4stroke freestyleing

u know i've always was woundering if there ever gonna stick with 2smokes for there freestyle or if they might go 4stroke??? guesss maybe it's cause there lighter and easier to maintain and cheaper... i dunno i just would like to see some 4stroke freestyleing

I'm no freestyle guy, but I'm thinking they stay with the 2 strokes because of the weight. Those guys aren't buying and working on their own bikes so I doubt cost and maintenance is much of an issue.

In Shift's second picture is it me or is that skateboard wax on the right side panel ? It can't be rub off from boots or pants because it would have scratcheed the stickers. dooyah think they put it on there to help ~slide~ into a trick ?

Those riders always amaze me......hell I'm happy just to launch hold on and land without crashing :applause:

Those guys aren't buying and working on their own bikes so I doubt cost and maintenance is much of an issue.

Actually I was surprised to see they were working on their own bikes. I seen one guy swaping out his front forks and another guy was installing his triple clamp/pro tapers. Im not sure how well the maintenance is done either, cause I seen one of them moving the rear tire side to side like the bearings were toally shot. He still rode the bike in the show anyways.

Awesome pics! Looked like you were right under them..... nice seats

I showed up early so I could get right close for pictures. I even got a couple short videos I will post later if I can figure out how to upload them. I think I might have to convert the video format, anyone know how to do that?

I'm sorry but i think alot of the members from Metal Mulisha are fags... When some of their riders came to Australia in the 04 Crusty's tour, they hardly even rode, and they had these huge entries and in all honesty, Nate Adams and Schuey stole the show..

Metal Mulisha, they can ride, but their attitudes and personalities :applause: