Sign in to follow this  

Big Gun Exhaust >please read

ok so i am looking for a new exhaust for my 2005 RM-z250 i noticed Big-Gun came out with a new evo race exhaust system but their website is new and really has no info or good pics of the exhaust...i am interested in this set-up because i was never really a big fan of big gun because they are big/long i wanted a kind of short high mount exhaust, so does anyone have this exhaust it doesnt matter what bike you have but if you have this exhaust please reply how is it in general? how is the quality? the sound? performance over stock? and any info on the system would be greatly appriciated 🙂 like what ots made of and whatever else 🙂

thanks in advance,

-Matt Goodwin

I have it on my crf250r, but it is the EVO X, it is Definetely not long and doesnt stick out alot. I think it is great and will post pics in a few minuites...

Well because I have the Evo X, the sound is legal in California at like... 96 DB i think and I have a spark arrester. Anyways, I felt better at the track, like it pulled more throughout. Good power at a good price, plus its not one of those pipes that everyone has.... yet