Sign in to follow this  

Washougal National

So my parents said at the end of the month we are going to Washington to see some family. And I just looked at the calender and saw we were going to be there on the weekend of the Washougal National. Because I have only been to a Supercross and not a National I have a couple of questions and they are

1.Do you pay when you get to the race or preorder the tickets?

2.Is the race on Sunday or Saturday?

3.What time should I get to the race?

4.What should I bring to the race?

5.Does Washougal have daily practice during the week?

6.Will the track be open the week after the race?

Thanks

1. pay when you get there

2. sunday

3. early

4. camelback & suntan lotion

5. don't know

6. don't care

get there early bring a large cooler packed with ice and more so packed with your favorite beer, dont forget your glasses either because your eyes will watch more T&A then the races

1. Pay when you get there. They also do a search of your vehicle right after the ticket both. They will also check your back pack or cooler at the gate entrance. Don't bring glass containers or alcohol.

2. WMA and ametuers on Sat. I think there is also a pro practice, but can't remember for sure. Racing is on Sunday.

3. We don't like sitting in a 3 mile long line on the road and like to get a good spot to watch from. If you are like us be at the track by 7 am. If you don't mind lines just make sure to get there before noon.

4. Good shoes. This track is on very steep hills and you will hate life if you were flip flops. Camera. Something to drink, or money to buy it with. Also, please bring your manners. Too many idiots there already.

5. and 6. Check their web site.

1. Pay when you get there. They also do a search of your vehicle right after the ticket both. They will also check your back pack or cooler at the gate entrance. Don't bring glass containers or alcohol.

2. WMA and ametuers on Sat. I think there is also a pro practice, but can't remember for sure. Racing is on Sunday.

3. We don't like sitting in a 3 mile long line on the road and like to get a good spot to watch from. If you are like us be at the track by 7 am. If you don't mind lines just make sure to get there before noon.

4. Good shoes. This track is on very steep hills and you will hate life if you were flip flops. Camera. Something to drink, or money to buy it with. Also, please bring your manners. Too many idiots there already.

5. and 6. Check their web site.

Right on the money....Plan on a long day, it takes a while to get out after the race.

washougal is my all time favorite track on the whole circuit! I went there about 6 months ago to visit my uncle and he is like 10 minutes from the track. I actually brought some zip lock baggies and collected some dirt from the famous whoop section. ( when there wasnt anybody on the track of course) I brought it back sealed tight with washougal air and the whole deal. i still have it sitting on my windowsill sealed tightly. The dirt was really moist when i went and it is still the exact same as the day i got it. The moister doesnt excape from the bag. ITS SO AWESOME!!!! Well have fun up there and kick @$$!

Go to Washougal MX for all the basic info. you may need. It can be a lot of fun, but be prepared for a long day to go with it as well. Hope you can make it!

O.k. I have one more question. Does anyone know roughly about what the price of a ticket is?

Thanks

Should be around $35, no more though. :applause: