Sign in to follow this  

Washington Tracks

I am going to be going to Yakima, Washington at the end of the month and I am going to my bike. Besides Washougal what are some good tracks in Washington? Also how far do you think they are away from Yakima?

Thanks

Thanks for all the links to the tracks!! But does anyone know if Washougal is open for practice during the week? Because I went on there website and it mostly just showed they were open on race days. And also to ride at Richland do I need a state ORV tag even if I will only ride on the MX track?

They are only open for practice 5-6 times a year so what you see on the website is pretty much it.

Re;Richland

All active resident off-road participants are required to have state ORV tags if their vehicle is not "street legal". All patrons must have a current liability waiver on file at the park, are valid for the calendar year and can be obtained at the park or at the Parks and Recreation Office, 500 Amon Park Drive, during office hours. Parents/Legal Guardians must register for dependant minor children. Safety helmets must be worn when riding in the park. For additional information call the ORV Park information line at 942-7531 or the Parks and Recreation office at 942-7529

I just found out that the test track is only 50 minutes away. So how do you guys like the SX AND MX tracks? Also do you know if you need a ORV tag to ride at the park?

Aug 28th you can race at Washougal or Richland. If you race at Richland, you wont need a tag. The Washougal race is AMA. Otherwise, go to Toes ( call ahead). Its a really fun layout, with several tracks and some freestyle stuff. Rode at Richland alot and I never knew you needed a ORV tag. :D Dont know alot about Test Track. Its probably cool. Western Wa. try Riverdale or Burnt Ridge. Both Rock. Burnt Ridge is only a couple hours away from Yakima and Riverdale is about 40 min further.

Is Horn Rapids the same as Richland? I haven't been there but hear its a great track. And Eddieville in Goldendale is an option.

Horn and Richland are the same track. Eddieville on Aug 27 is another good choice. around an hour from Yakima.

I tried checking out Eddieville after coming home from Washougal but we couldn't find it. But I am leaving Washington in a week to go back to California anyways. I am planning on going to Toes MX this weekend.

But that hecka sucks that Washougal does have a race every weekend or at least practice every once in a week. Because that track would be so fun to race or ride.