Sign in to follow this  

Looking for Roommate in San Bernardino

Hey everyone! Well it looks like as of today Jeff (my other roommate, or housemate i guess) and I need to start looking for a new roommate. You will have your own room (3 bedroom house) and share a bathroom with myself. Rent is $500 a month plus bills excluding the water bill. Hit me up if you're interested. The house is on cambridge ave just off the University exit of the 215 freeway. We have a nice front and backyard complete with coy pond and a dog run. Pets are ok as long as it can get along with my German shepard. The attached two car garage is for bikes and toys only and I do a darn good job of keeping them all in decent condition (built in mechanic). We have cable internet, and cable TV, playstation, don't have much of a knack for decorating other than track banners but we do keep the place clean. Call the house and leave a message (909-880-6155) or hit my cell (949-292-8490). I figured we might as well have a house full of motoheads since most of us share the same values. TTYL!!