Sign in to follow this  

02 Stock Exhaust Question?

Will 03 to 05 exhaust fit up to an 02? Looking for a used one, since I trashed mine.

Stewart Frank

02CRF450

Storm#321

No they will not fit,unless you get a 03-04 subframe then you could use the 03 muffler with your stock 02 head pipe,or the complete 04 exhaust.Hope this helps,the mounts are very different from 02 to 03/04.

you can just weld a mounting tab on the 02 subframe which will allow a 03/04 muffler to work

you can just weld a mounting tab on the 02 subframe which will allow a 03/04 muffler to work

Or you can weld a tab on the 03 muffler which will work on the 02 subframe 🙂

what do you need, the muffler part for an 02 ?

I have one I dont need.. will sell cheap..

I also have a slightly dented 03 muffler if interested. dented where the fender spacer is from dropping it haha damn 4 stroke kept stalling and falling over on me

hey too much dust i have a stock 02 muffler and intermediate pipe and a titaniam 4 muffler and mid pipe.would like to sell either or both.im looking for a yosi muffler.email me meg99@sbcglobal.net

let me know.both in good condition nothing wrong stock not loud enough and t4 too loud for me. :applause:

Will 03 to 05 exhaust fit up to an 02? Looking for a used one, since I trashed mine.

I have a stock 02 exhaust for sale also...

Sean is it possible to put a Spark Arrestor on the stock 02 pipe? I've got a T4 that I have been unable to find an arrestor for. I also think its noise would be a problem in USNF riding as they a db limit. Is there a silencer for for the stock pipe as well? I'm a bit of a newb. I'm trying to get my rig legal without spending $275+ on a new set up.

Sean is it possible to put a Spark Arrestor on the stock 02 pipe? I've got a T4 that I have been unable to find an arrestor for. I also think its noise would be a problem in USNF riding as they a db limit. Is there a silencer for for the stock pipe as well? I'm a bit of a newb. I'm trying to get my rig legal without spending $275+ on a new set up.

Bonified, you can purchase a Pro Moto Billet spark arrestor for your stock muffler.

I myself am running a Yoshimura exhaust, you can find them on ebay pretty cheap

Either way costs about the same, I would get the Yosh pipe. :applause:

t4 ha sboth spark arrestor and a baffle to control sound.i dont like th sound of my t4