Sign in to follow this  

Vid of a few jumps on our backyard track

This vid is of a few hits on the track that NewfieWR and I are building. We have some video of the rest of the track if anyone is interested. Let me know what ya think.

NewfieWR is on the 05 CRF 450 and Im on the 04 YZF 250.

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=july9

the guy on the crf looks like he was landin a little high on that lander and was bouncing back up??? idk maybe its jus me

Yeah NewfieWR was gettin tired after all day ridin and was commin up a little short. Hes a big guy too at around 220 so it takes a lot to get him and the 450 to the downslope. When hes fresh though he nails it sweet. Still not bad for a couple of old fellers who just started hitting jumps last year.

Yeh nice jumps, sweet back yard track. The guy on the CRF is comin up a little short, I noticed it too.

cool, newfie doesnt look very comfortable with the jump, very stiff. You guys need to stiffen up the suspension a bit and he needs to help the bike out a bit on the jump face by preloading, I think he will clear it alot easier that way. It maybe just cause he was tired.

You said thats in your backyard? thats cool

well its not exactly in our back yard but its a piece of land 5 mins from Newfies place that we have access to. Im sure NewfieWR and I appreciate the tips but keep in mind this is our first go at MX bikes. Our first ride on em was in may.

You guys look good to me.........

BC