Sign in to follow this  

Idaho riding

Could anyone link me up with info on solid riding areas within Idaho. I've rode Murphy a few times, other then that I'm clueless. Possibly clubs and/or affiliates also ? A friend and I would like to venture out somewhat, any events or club rides in the near future? Thanks in advance if anyone has any info.

You should try the Blackscreek ride. Good mixture of terrain/difficulty (and a particular creek crossing that got me good couple months back!)

well we got pickle butte out by nampa, little gym cycle park in emmett. then for clubs we have pleasent valley, chaperelle, and omc local to boise area,

I've never been there (for riding) but I'm taking a trip there next month to ride, I'll let you know how it is when I get back.

There is alot of quality riding,just depends on how far you are willing to drive.Probably the best local stuff is Blacks Creek,or up to Idaho City.But there is always 8th Street too.

if your willing to drive a little ways... st. anthony for the sand dunes! they are my favorite place to ride i go there every weekend. on major holiday weekends tons of people go there but it is never over crowded because of the tremedous size of the dunes. if you dont go on a major holiday you can dune for hours and see nobody. just be sure to watch your gas because we tooka a gps and measured 25 miles from camp to the end of the dunes and back. i ride a yfz 450 and almost always come home on reserve or a tow rope out of gas. lol for more detailed directions you can pm me.

There is alot of quality riding,just depends on how far you are willing to drive.Probably the best local stuff is Blacks Creek,or up to Idaho City.But there is always 8th Street too.

How far up into the hills do you have to go before you can unload and start riding?

With it being so hot, I think a buddy and I are going to head that way tonight.

Any info would be appreciated.