Sign in to follow this  

I heart my tech 8's

They are 10x better than expected them to be i can land harder now wthout feeling pain in my foot 🙂🙂:D:D:D:D:D:worthy::D😉:D😉:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::mad:

How does the sizing run on the tech 6/8's

I'll find out soon.

My feet are 11 to 11.5.

Technically, by the book, on a proper measuring machine, they are 11.5 AAA, so they are very narrow. I'm used to wearing heavy socks to make boots fit.

For scuba booties, 11 is too tight.

For shoes, depending on the brand and what country they are made in, anything from 10.5 to 12 fits.

I've been using Fox Tracker's, size 12.

I just bought a pair of '03 Tech8 size 12 from a guy at work.

I bought a pair of new Tech8 size 11 on Ebay last weekend.

Whichever one fits, I keep. The other pair goes on ebay.

Until then, I'm short $250 :applause:

i had a pair of tech 8's and was not impressed by how quick they wore out. i completly wore the sole down in a very short time. don't get me wrong though, they were extremly comfy. it felt like i was wearing a tennis shoe. But i got a pair of the new fox pro-forma boots and love them to death. Not quite as comfy but they have shown no sign of wear and it's been a year since i bought them.

Well... finally got all of the boots and a new pair of booties.

The size 11 bootie was uncomfortably snug, but the 11 boot seems to fit nicely... not sure what's up with that.

Anyways, so I've got a new pair of 12 booties to go with the 11 boots... very comfortable.

I'll be selling the 12's, boots and booties. One of the toe buckles is pulled from the upper and will need to be re-riveted, and of course, they have some wear on them, but overall, they're pretty good, and the soles aren't as bad as I'd expect from '03s.

They are black with the yellow checkerboard pattern highlites.

My tech 8s were snug at first, and after the first ride they fit perfectly.

My sneakers are typically size 11.5 or 12. Got a pair of size 11 tech 8s and after a couple of hours riding they fit like a glove. :D

The size 12 tech 8s were too big.

My shoes usually run around size 11. I've worn out a pair of size 11 tech 8's then went to a size 10 tech 8 and love them. I sorta have a wide foot and the 11's seemed long. the size 10's were a little tight at first but after about an hour of riding they fit perfet. love em :D

Wheels up how much do you want for the size 12 tech 8's?

Hmm... with the bad buckle... how does $125 plus shipping sound?

I'll get some photos of them as soon as I can and try to clean them up a bit.

I just sent my tech 8s back to Alpinestars to get them resoled. Since there was no way I would ride/race without my tech 8s, I picked up a used pair off ebay for $105. Now, I have a spare set to wear when the other is getting repaired. :D

yea tech-8 are the best boots ive worn! its been proven in the x-games when nate adams basically landed on his foot and only broke his toe, that shows how much protection they have. if he was in cheap boots it would have been bad. no doubt.o and if anyone has the white tech-8 how do yall keep them white? mine are starting to turn yellow and i wash them with dawn and water after every practice/race. thanks :D