Sign in to follow this  

New Jersey

Im im morris couny new jersey and i need to find some new places to ride what are some good places to ride anywhere in nj

If you're bored with the rocky trails by you, head down to south Jersey. Lotsa sand!

DEEP sand! Wooped out sand! You'll be over your boredom and back on those rocky trails in no time.

sand isnt boring!

Never said it was! Read my last post a little CLOSER. :applause:

im in westmilford and ther is ton of trails by me. and there not all rocky.

The good ones are. :applause:

Englishtown Raceway Park is byfar the best we have in Jersey. Theres two practice tracks, a mini-one for the kids, and the Ama sanctioned Race Track.

Then theres also NJORVP in Chattsworth. I used to go there all the time, but its just not challanging enough to be worth the ride. The tracks are decent, they just suck at grroming.

Then we have ATCO MX. Its a relatively small track, but its an Ama sanctioned race track. Its actually really fun and challanging.

Now that just NJ, If you were to ride up to PA, then thats a whole nother story.....

Here check this out

http://amadistrict6.com/

trurida..are u any good?

if you're willing to do 150 ft+ jumps and want to be filmed..let me know :)ill take you out to the dunes

trurida..are u any good? if you're willing to do 150 ft+ jumps and want to be filmed..let me know ill take you out to the dunes

I don't think there is a CRF150 in the world that could do a 150' jump. Maybe with a 450 in it, but the landing.....oh boy. Better have the ambulance on hand.