Sign in to follow this  

like my bike without or with graphics????

i like it both ways. The graphics on the radiator shrouds are looking a little old though. Maybe replace them with the stock OEM graphics or get some aftermarket ones. But, overall, I think that it looks better wiithout the graphics if you are going to stick with the OEM ones.

yeah thats why i took em off...on the tank all i did was like rub it and it started to peel and i was like ahh what the heck and took the rest of em off

I like it with graphics. I ran no graphics at the begining of the season but thats because I was to lazy to make new ones. I like my new ones alot. I dont have graphics on my tank. If your going to stick with no graphics, put a sticker on each side at the top of your rad shrouds.

Nice bike 🙂🙂

With graphics for sure, without them your bike looks older i find 🙂 ..but basically do whatever the hell you like!!!

yeah im gonna look around at some graphics and see if i like any, but i really do like it without any iunno i cant decide

holy crap no contest, definetly graphics... u will get over this "no graphics" phaze trust me lol. the bike looks old and used w/o the graphics. with graphics it looks almost new.

everyone goes thru stages where they like to keep things simple tho.

i dont like the stockers but I think it would look good /w/ or /wo/ them. our opinion dosent matter, its your bike.

yeah i love the look of my style rm like the fenders and tank and shroud but id rather it be a rm250 lol

it doesent really matter to me, i mean i like a bike with graphics but ive races this season so far with no graphics on my 04 yz 250f. i mean i dont care what shap my plastics are in when im racing, as long as there not cracked or falling off.

im all go, with no show..

yeah...thats kinda how i em but i dont want my bike to look like i dont take care of it ya kno, iv put alot of hard work into this thing and id like it to show

yea i dont like my bike to look crapy but i mean big deal if ur plastics are a little banged up. i mean if u look at my bike the motor is very clean , the rims, forks. everything is clean on it. just my plastics look beat up.

big deal

Put graphics on it for sure, it will look like you maintain it much better.