Sign in to follow this  

iShock

I had a Ishock.I liked it for a while until I used something else.So I bought a works xr70 shock and it is tons better.Dont get a ishock.Get either a WORKS<ELKA<FOX<EL JEFE

i have had i shock on 2 bikes works good but my buddy broke one.Though the way he rides probabley would brake anything.also unless you go on long rides or race it dont bother with the reservior of the 2 ive owned second did not have reservior and i felt no difference plus no seat cutting

you dont have to cut the seat anyways just flip it unside down but hes right if you dotn ride for long periods then just get the non resivoir

dude quit tellin people to do that lol its NOT proper installation. you HAVE to cut the seat.

no difference between res and non res, and if you want full ajustability you DONT want an ishock.

the lifetime warrany scam...

you get a lifetime warranty if you send in your shock to get rebuilt every 6 months costing around 75$ EACH TIME! if you dont get it rebuilt it will breakdown.

well since your so smart then whats the difference. tharts why liek every dealer just says to flip it upside down. id rather not cut into my 100 dollar seat for nothing

no dude cut the seat its not much and check it later for contact just in case so you dont bust the reserve. i have seen that.as far as flipping it i have thought of that but figured there was a reason they wanted it mounted right side up or they wouldnt set up that way

dude there is no air in the system pure fluid and the shock pull and pushes flui din and out so it does not matter. on bike bikes there mounted in all different drections. so save your seat and flip it!!!!

dude there is no air in the system pure fluid and the shock pull and pushes flui din and out so it does not matter. on bike bikes there mounted in all different drections. so save your seat and flip it!!!!

you have convinced me. flip it then sell it and buy a klx110 :applause:

its not a big bike shock its a ishock. not too sure but i know ishock would say mount it upside down if you could.hackin the seats a major hassle.. i dont think theres enough clearance, u check and see if you hit the res into the frame yet?

dont ask me dude this info is from HYDRODYNAMICS, not makin it up.

i spent 100 for a seat because the stock seat is S*** and very uncomfortable when i jump.Ive never hit the frame and i still have enough room to keep my cdi in the same spot without any mods so if i sell it i wont have a hole in my seat. i like to modifiy things and keep them lookign stock. i see guys all day logn that have 4k invested selling for liek 1600 bucks. that a big waste of money.

I just looked at the official iShock website and it says the resevoir should be at the swingarm end. That is right side up

i spent 100 for a seat because the stock seat is S*** and very uncomfortable when i jump.Ive never hit the frame and i still have enough room to keep my cdi in the same spot without any mods so if i sell it i wont have a hole in my seat. i like to modifiy things and keep them lookign stock. i see guys all day logn that have 4k invested selling for liek 1600 bucks. that a big waste of money.
thats just the way it is.the market is flooded.the way i look at it when i fix up one of my 50s its to my liking and i just consider money invested wasted.Though i have tried putting stock pieces on and selling aftermarket parts later.that worked a little better.

Also when was the last time you pulled the seat on a 50 when buying used?

Maybe im not thourough enough :applause:

you dont have to pull the seat off, you can see if the seat is hacked or not just by looking under the bike form the back. the i shock is working for me the way it is. just liek the 2bros kit i bought fo rthe fornt forks, they include need end pieces for the springs but in the directions it sayd to use the stocks ones. ive noticed a lot fo these companies really need to revise there stuff. the i shock warranty is crap anways liek 30days.

well tell me why then i would liek to know... oh wait there isnt a reason other then stupid people who dont know what there talking about and the i shock is not crappy it is good for the money. i wont go out and spend liek 500 bucks on some shock and swingarm liek everyone else.