Riding Pics

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool pics, looks like lots of fun it was nice to see the DRZ get some air. This might sound lame but wear your helmet when you ride. Have fun thanks for the pics

Ditto ?

Only takes a little slip up without a helmet to cause permenant damage....not worth the extra 15 seconds it takes to strap it on. ?

BTW, are you lauching that thing with the deathwings on??? :D:D Now that's playing with fire :D

Skyd! How old are you?! Tee-shirt, tennis shoes and NO frickin" helmet!? ? And, that ain't no little jump by the way...Here I am proud of you for completing a major re-build and then you show me the left side of your brain. Don't make me come out to SC just to kick your a$$! :D:D I will, too...I ain't got nothin' but time on my hands ?

It always ruins a photo for me when I see a guy riding without a helmet. I always have to do a double-take and make sure it's not a quad he's riding.

?

And ummm...

Ross...

Skyd wasn't the guy riding without a helmet. Skyd suggested he 'should' wear a brain bucket. Might wanna edit that one.

?

It always ruins a photo for me when I see a guy riding without a helmet. I always have to do a double-take and make sure it's not a quad he's riding.

?

And ummm...

Ross...

Skyd wasn't the guy riding without a helmet. Skyd suggested he 'should' wear a brain bucket. Might wanna edit that one.

?

Dude that is not picks of Skydmark its deadman!

one of my mate, tried another mate's klx250, without cloth and helmet on as he was just causal riding around, and he crash!

he got "shit" all over his body and i still wonder how he do it... ?

just play safe all times buddy.

Sportbike riders are worse than quad riders. I went riding with some sportbikes last week at night. We met at a resteraunt and the 2 newest riders (2 or 3 months experience) ordered a picture of beer ? After eating and them drinking we went riding on pothole filled roads after dark. Guess who led the way. Yup the new rider on a 3 month old GSXR who had been drinking. At least some of the guys had jackets on. Others had very old and banged up helmets with no jacket and tennis shoes.

At least the bad quad riders are not doing 100+ mph on public roads when they drink.

Thanks for letting me rant.

Skyd! How old are you?! Tee-shirt, tennis shoes and NO frickin" helmet!? :D And, that ain't no little jump by the way...Here I am proud of you for completing a major re-build and then you show me the left side of your brain. Don't make me come out to SC just to kick your a$$! :D:D I will, too...I ain't got nothin' but time on my hands ?

uhhh, are you confused?? that's not me, and I don't live in SC ?

Skyd! How old are you?! Tee-shirt, tennis shoes and NO frickin" helmet!? :D And, that ain't no little jump by the way...Here I am proud of you for completing a major re-build and then you show me the left side of your brain. Don't make me come out to SC just to kick your a$$! :D:D I will, too...I ain't got nothin' but time on my hands ?

My sincere apologies, Jason...I don't know how I mixed you up in that one. Neil had to point it out to me... Sorry! deadman... if that is your handle, you damned sure picked the right name if you keep that up ? Again, sorry, Skyd...I'm gettin' on and you gotta watch me :D:worthy::D Maybe I should have another beer :D?