Sign in to follow this  

anyone know anything about 50 caliber?

I think their shocks look alot like the i shock and the rest of the stuff they offer I am not to sure about. Anyone know anything about them?

there are tons of people on here that say their stuff is nothing but a pile of sh*t... so i would say, stay away!

didnt plan on getting any of it but I keep seeing it all over ebay and was kinda curious as to their quality. Most stuff on ebay is unless its a big name

I love ebay...I got my BRAND SPANKIN NEW TB 88cc kit for only $200. With carb and filter and stuff... If you look hard, you can find a quality dealer selling some steals...

I have found a few things but nothing worth the hassle of waiting til the last minute to bid on it.

its knockoff crap from overseas, the shock comes with a 750lb spring last i heard, the forks have been stolen from bbrs design, the swingarm bends/breaks and the chainslider wears through.. becasue its made of WOOD!

dont support crap!

Its pretty sad when a company copys a POS shock.Especially when sometimes they dont fill it with nitrogen.

I was looking at their stuff on ebay and it just looks so cheap. You can tell whos designs they have copied.