Gray Family

Lanri and Friends

Paxton Family

White Family

Borynack Family

Mike Rendels and family

Tracy Rich Family

I am sure I missed some

There will be both those that are tent camping and Toy haulers.

Start getting your paddles and flags ready.

If you want to get Reservations 1-800-444-7275

We are talking about the trip here: http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/pigfest/

No dog checks ever at the Ranger shack or on the beach. You're good to go! But please pick up the dog poo -- I have enough cleanup issues to deal with for all the bikes! 🙂

yes dogs are aloud everyone who has a dog and goes to camp at pismo always has there dog there.

I thought they had to be on leashes???

Ok think about that for a second :applause: .......that is just common sence because just like anyother public place you take a dog you have to have it on a leash duh! 😛😛:mad::eek:🙂😛😛😛😛

lolol

Hmmm. I checked the rules & regs part of Pismo's website, and nothing about dogs and leashes...

http://ohv.parks.ca.gov/default.asp?page_id=1215

Probably it's okay to let them off the leash as long as they are a seeing-eye dog or a helper dog. Like, "Go fetch me another beer from the cooler, Retard!" :applause:

Actually, it's probably safest to just call the ranger shack and ask. The number is at the link above. Have fun!

yes, you can take your dog but it must be on a leash. i was there for fourth of july a few years back and i let my dog loose so she can do her business and the ranger came over to give me a warning. the ranger told me they would be ticketing dog owners for no leashes. :applause:

I told you guys plus its like I said common sence Its a state park and if you have ever been to a state park all state parks require dogs on a leash so why wouldnt pismo any way just giving you guys a hard time hope you have fun at pismo I know I always do. The sand, the hot women, the smell of gas, the hot women. Oh did I already mention the hot women? oh and how about the hot women. lololololololol have fun

A buddy and i might be headed there this weekend.DO you need reservations to camp on the beach ? :applause:

Not unless it's a big holiday weekend like July 4th. It should be more normal by now. You can always call the ranger shack to be sure, though. Here's an old thread with lots of info about Pismo FYI. Have fun! -Mike-

https://thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90742

yeah you know I found the best time to go to pismo is during the week because there is like almost noone there so you have the dunes all to your self which is nice regular weekends arnt bad but still kinda busy. :applause:

Ok think about that for a second :applause: .......that is just common sence because just like anyother public place you take a dog you have to have it on a leash duh! 😛😛:mad::eek:🙂😛😛😛😛

stfu, since everyone always inforces that law. It usally is different in different places so keep your spart ass remarks to your self.

yeah you know I found the best time to go to pismo is during the week because there is like almost noone there so you have the dunes all to your self which is nice regular weekends arnt bad but still kinda busy. :applause:

no shit!?....hows it feel, ya like it???

no shit!?....hows it feel, ya like it???

First off I was letting the person who started this thread know that it is better to go on a weekday which he might not know. Second you were stating something so obvious that anyone who has been to a state park would know already and it is not different I have been all over this country to almost every state and all the RV parks are the same none let a dog wander around off a leash and I was just messing around with you so calm down and dont get your panties in a bunch. some people are so touchy and cant take a joke I tell you if everyone reacted like that we would have a very hatefull world. Once again ( I was Just Kidding) so lighten up!

First off I was letting the person who started this thread know that it is better to go on a weekday which he might not know. Second you were stating something so obvious that anyone who has been to a state park would know already and it is not different I have been all over this country to almost every state and all the RV parks are the same none let a dog wander around off a leash and I was just messing around with you so calm down and dont get your panties in a bunch. some people are so touchy and cant take a joke I tell you if everyone reacted like that we would have a very hatefull world. Once again ( I was Just Kidding) so lighten up!

so your telling me that EVERY public place everyone has their dog on a leash???? Bull shit, every place that I have been their was at least 3 dogs always running loose.

good day sir.

--Denny.

all california state parks/national parks all require ur pet to be on no longer than a 6 foot leash. misterman, pull the pantys out ur crack man.

all california state parks/national parks all require ur pet to be on no longer than a 6 foot leash. misterman, pull the pantys out ur crack man.

And at Pismo, the rangers can literally see for miles up and down the camping part of the beach as they cruise, so if the dog is off the leash, you'll get a visit. I think that's what the original post and question were about. Thanks for clearing that up hotrunnin. :applause:

so your telling me that EVERY public place everyone has their dog on a leash???? Bull shit, every place that I have been their was at least 3 dogs always running loose.

good day sir.

--Denny.

hey MISTER,

The law is the law and should be followed regardless if it is enforced or not. And if your neighbor isnt following the law, what makes you think you dont have to?

And if your dog was running loose through my camp and you knowingly didnt give a shit, I'd shoot him just to piss you off! OUT.