Sign in to follow this  

2 stroke Mobil 1 oil in Utah.

I feel weird asking this question at a 4 stroke forum, but this is an awesome forum. Anyways, I need 2 stroke oil for my bike and I am running out of what I already have. I always ran the two stroke motorcycle oil from Mobil one, it was modesly price and I am assuming good oil. I used to buy them from Autozone, but they don't carry them anymore. They carry this other cheap 2 stroke motorcycle oil and I will never put that thing in my bike. Where else can I get Mobil 2 stroke motorcycle oil? If not, what other 2 stroke oil is a good oil I can put in my bike?

I ran MX2T in my 300 for the past few years because it was so highly recommended, easily available, and cheap. But, I found out exactly what you did....for whatever reason, Auto Zone stopped carrying it. I found it last at Checkers but it was more expensive and I don't know if they even carry it anymore. I finally gave up because it wasn't worth it and switched back to Klotz R50. If you buy it in the gallon from Rocky Mountain MC it is just as cheap or cheaper than MX2T.

I got about 3/4 of a gallon of Klotz R50 you can have.

Thanks, speaking of which, I'm going to call the guy who I bought the bike of and see what he was running and I just may run what he was running. Is it bad to change premix oils?