Sign in to follow this  

New Boston, W_W_1, Aledo and more

Who all is going to the next WFO series harescrambles in New Boston this coming weekend ( July 17 ) ?

Yes, W_W_1 picked up his new bike and ...........................................

...................................................................................................

...................................................................................................

............................... it ...............................................................

.............................................................is .................................

...............................................................................................

..................................................................................................

.............................yet ................................................................

.....................................................another....................................

.............................. Taber ..............................................................

................................................................special ........................

.........................blow out ..............................................................

.....................................................................................................

KTM - 450 EXC .............................................................................

....................................................................................................

....................................................................................................

.................. No more "big boy" it seems as though this could have been

just a little to much power ( ? )

A few of us rode at Aledo today ( Sunday ) and the new trail he laid out for the race there a couple of weeks ago is a pretty fun loop he used a majority

of the trail from the last time Mr.Bungle, W_W_1, Juuba and myself were there but he changed a few small sections around. The first creek crossing is no longer a pallet that you have to jump out on to ( luckily for Mr.Bungle )

some bad news though it seems as though the 4 wheelers have crossed the creek and all of the single track trail is gone, it is not what I would call "4 wheelered out" but it is not that extra sweet never ridden on trail neither.

Overall it is a good fun trail that has a good rhythem and a few log crossings,

but we need some rain bad it was dusty even out on the trails, the MX track was unbearable to ride since it was so dusty, adding the uphill section of the track makes it fun and for those that haven't rode there before the MX track

is small / short and very safe ( no real big jumps ). Hopefully we get some rain before the "Friday ride" ( 7/22).

You know I'm there! :applause:

I wouldn't miss the battle that WWII has in store for himself. It's been a while for you two , wouldn't be suprised if Don was there also, just to add a little to the mix, that and it's only about 20mins. from home.

BAJA and UW, you are fully expected to be there , no excuses like getting your banjo restrung ( that's my excuse :eek: for the 22nd)

Taber was shooting an awesome deal on the 05 450 EXC's! When will this bike be fully accesorized and actually ready to be ridden?????

Man, I must be behind. Didn't WW1 just get a 525 about 1 1/2 months ago?? I am planning on being there for the New Boston hare scramble this Sunday. When is this team harescramble your talking about? I'm not sure about the ride the following friday yet, but I'm pushing to go. :applause:

525 about 1 1/2 months ago??
correct, the hour meter went to 2.75 hours :applause::eek: it is now Juuba's new ride.

He almost had a KTM 250 SX-F but the deal wasn't sweet enough.

Mr. Bungle - Taber got in 8 more Ramon replica's ! ! !

When is this team harescramble your talking about?

Saturday - July 23 starts at 2:00 is 2.5 hours long at Geneseo put on by WFO promotions.

I'm not sure about the ride the following friday yet, but I'm pushing to go.

You better be there, we have already heard Mr.Bungle excuse - now you ?

W_W_2

I have no banjo, so I guess that excuse is out.

i'd pick one up if I were you, It's the best way to mix in with the locals :applause:

kind of hard to play with the velcro gloves isn't it??

I've cut the finger tips from the gloves to allow proper picking movements, but it gets hard to tap my foot with the rubber waders on.... :applause:

I'd like to get in on some of these special blow out deals over there at FunMart.... :applause::eek:🙂

Baja,

I replied to your P.M. but what do you want to ride ........

a Orange bike ! !

There is hope for you yet as long as it's a thumper :applause:

W_W_2

I think if you promise Tim you'll buy a new bike after only 2.75 hours on it he might make you a good deal. :applause: I would like to find a nice 05 200exc with 2.75 miles can we talk WW1 into that one??

Baja,

I replied to your P.M. but what do you want to ride ........

a Orange bike ! !

There is hope for you yet as long as it's a thumper :applause:

W_W_2

He he he, I PM'd you back... Thanks mang!

Baja,

I didn't receive your reply to my reply ...................

W_W_2

Ok, I tried again...

Quote:

Originally Posted by woods_weapon_2

Baja,

I didn't receive your reply to my reply ...................

W_W_2

Ok, I tried again...

Still nothing - maybe you have went over the Thumpertalk limit, ask for a reset and start over a 0 posts.......................

W_W_2

Crap are you serious? &%$#@!? :applause: I'm going to try one more friggin time, and if you are just messing with me I swear.... Well not like I'm going to do anything about it, but I'll be pissed and amused at the same time.

Baja,

I finally got it ........................

And the answer is no I do not have any sheep "laying " around I really think you meant to ask Mr. Bungle that question :applause::eek:🙂 last time I knew he was looking at some giant rams or ewe's or something like that, or could it be goats ? ??

W_W_2

Laying, standing, I don't really care what they are good at, I can train them. I already know what Bungle has in stock, don't want any of those "damaged goods".

OK, I've made my mind up, My 04 KTM 450 EXC is up for sale.

list of goodies.

e/e skid plate

e/e bark busters

e/e soft seat

Ill. plated

street legal baja designs kit.

rekluse auto clutch

Michelin S-12 rubber

J-D jetting kit

I don't have the bike cleaned up yet so the list of after-market stuff might get bigger. The price will be high with all of this stuff on the bike ($4,800.00).

I will start stripping off all of the goodies (to sell on e-bay) soon and will sell the bike without the extras for a better price ($3,900.00).