riding areas in socal?

Stoddard Valley in Victorville--Andersen/Soggy dry lake in Lucerne Valley--Red Rock Canyon/Dove Springs area--Big Bear Lake/Deep Creek area---Phelan--Barstow/Fort Irwin Copper City area--these are a few that I can think of.

it's not just in socal, it's here in pa too, probably everywhere. atv's out sell bikes by a large margin. the trails and places around here are so badly rutted and eroded, they get worse every year too. i just ride mx tracks now.

it's not just in socal, it's here in pa too, probably everywhere. atv's out sell bikes by a large margin. the trails and places around here are so badly rutted and eroded, they get worse every year too. i just ride mx tracks now.

no i understand that but in socal we have a different type of quad rider.they tend to be drunken mexicans that do donuts next to the tents and roost over burms making them impossible to hit without washing out.no rascism intended just stating the facts for my area.i was run over by 2 girls on a quad 2 weeks ago.skuff marks on my brand spanking new 450r ? so i was lokking for unknown places to the masses thanks

Where in Rubidoux? I hear bikes when I am over at Oak Quarry golfing. I grew up riding in Jurupa Hills and over at the Bird Farm. Nothing like it was in the 60's and 70's.

Now I ride mainly Tracks and up near Apple Valley. It is quite a ways from OC. Some of the people I know say that they are busting people in Beaumont.

we ride next to the golf course and across valley way from the course.most of my friends grew up there and rode where the course is now.there is a road that goes up that mountain that the course is on with a trail that ends up on the other side by that water park in fontana. also ride by the big cliff u can see from the course. the whole area is alot of fun.theres even some small dunes in one spot.the cops do bust people in beumont but ther are starting to show up in rubidoux too.especially right off the sixty.all you have to do is hide your truck or park it on the street never get a ticket.only problem is idiots on quads that destroy everything