Sign in to follow this  

cased a very big double

hehehe i cased a really big double yesterday in a race because my race mentality too over and i wasnt in quite the right gear but

My Alpinestars Tech 8's and Kessler Pro Suspension saved me 🙂🙂:D:D:D:D:D

My Alpinestars Tech 8's and Kessler Pro Suspension saved me :D:D:D:worthy::D😉:D

Am I missing something here 🙂

Tech 8's are great boots, and may have saved you. but I have no idea how your suspension could possibly have anything to do with it. 🙂

Casing your bike is just that, landing on the frame (high center) on the lip of the double :D

Your suspension doesn't even come into play till after you take the hit, at which point your on the flat or downhill anyway :D

yup when you really case a big double nothing will save you. you either smash all your teeth out on the crossbar or you crush a disc in your back from slamming down on the seat. I chose the latter, and it took almost a year to recover.

Tech 8's are great boots, and may have saved you. but I have no idea how your suspension could possibly have anything to do with it. 🙂

Casing your bike is just that, landing on the frame (high center) on the lip of the double :D

Your suspension doesn't even come into play till after you take the hit, at which point your on the flat or downhill anyway :D

I was thinking the same thing. How did either of these save you?

i landed on the frontside of the second lump and my suspension saved me so i didnt hit ittoo harsh and my boots helped so my ankles didnt break

i know im just saying, why does everyone have a bad atitude?

yup when you really case a big double nothing will save you. you either smash all your teeth out on the crossbar or you crush a disc in your back from slamming down on the seat. I chose the latter, and it took almost a year to recover.

too true

Lucky you. I did the same thing a month ago and I still have a hard time walking. My ankles are soo jacked up from that landing. be glad you didnt get hurt.

So... what you're really saying... you didn't actually case it, you just munched it really bad and ate dirt 🙂

Relax bro... a lot of us have done it.

Dirt can hurt.

i thoguht casing was with your back or front tire of the landing...

Holy smokes offday. How many doubles or triples have you cased? Holy crap, they hurt. When you're learning a new track or reaching out on a familiar track, you sometimes have the very painful bad luck of casing the landing. Yeah, my suspension setup makes a huge difference in how much it hurts, and whether I ride away (slowly) or get the short red bus ride away to the closest hospital.

Geeze, what a stupid response. :D Nobody wants to case it, but all the faster guys do. What class do you race in anyway?

Cause they don't reach out and learn new jumps and tracks like we do. 🙂

Holy smokes offday. How many doubles or triples have you cased? Holy crap, they hurt. When you're learning a new track or reaching out on a familiar track, you sometimes have the very painful bad luck of casing the landing. Yeah, my suspension setup makes a huge difference in how much it hurts, and whether I ride away (slowly) or get the short red bus ride away to the closest hospital.

Geeze, what a stupid response. :applause: Nobody wants to case it, but all the faster guys do. What class do you race in anyway?

🙂 Maybe he's a better rider than you :eek: Sounds like you have too much experience casing your rides 😛😛😛

:eek: Maybe he's a better rider than you :applause: Sounds like you have too much experience casing your rides 😛😛😛

That's very possible. Hey, have you seen that video of Bubba casing the triple at the Kawi practice track? 🙂 Bet he was glad he had factory suspension. Amazing that he walked away from it...

i understand exaclty what your talking about.

That's very possible. Hey, have you seen that video of Bubba casing the triple at the Kawi practice track? :eek: Bet he was glad he had factory suspension. Amazing that he walked away from it...

🙂 Don't take it so personal :applause:

hehehe i cased a really big double yesterday in a race because my race mentality too over and i wasnt in quite the right gear but

My Alpinestars Tech 8's and Kessler Pro Suspension saved me :applause::eek:🙂😛😛😛😛

😛 I'm glad your ok 😛