Sign in to follow this  

Mobil one in DRZ110?

You do realize you are opening a can of worms, right? 15w50. I have heard to stay away from the oils that have the Energy Conserving label on the back. Something about friction modifiers that can mess with your clutch. If you want the best stuff go with Silcolene Moto4. I will admit the Mobil 1 is priced right. 🙂

I just bought a drz 110 2005. No manual with it, I cant find online how much oil it takes. This also has a magura clutch so is there more needed for the extra side case room? Please let me know asap on this thanks..

I use Mobile 1 red cap- in all my pitbikes,110, and my 250f- no problems at all. the only issue I have is that I can't find mobile 1 red cam anymore :banghead:

Takes exactly one quart of oil with filter change i believe

Just check the window and make sure it is barely showing an air hole on top if you wanna double check

You should really only use a motorcycle grade oil. Automotive oils do not have friction modifiers to help the clutch grip. Synthetic is fine as long as its made for a Wet clutch.

i used full synthetic oil in my TTR90 and made the clutch slip until i changed the discs, and obviously, the oil. and the clutch was pretty recently replaced. because of that i wont use synthetic oil in my minis anymore. i change the oil after every race weekend anyway....... (filter every other)