Sign in to follow this  

Okay guys, emergency kinda.....

I need to know where i can access on online map that lists motocross tracks in south British Columbia, Canada.

I will be in Penticton so anything within 90 minutes of that.

Thanks TT crew.

we don't have much for moto-cross up here...only wickedly awesome trails, but try talking to small_and_fast ....he'll know where they are

We dont have much motocross tracks, the closest one to you is in Kelowna. Theres also ones in Mission and Agassiz. If your interested in riding trails, come up to Vernon. We probly can take you on a "nice" ride.

What weekend are you coming up? We put a race on here in the Vernon/Lumby/Lavington area. Full weekend event. Poker run on Saterday and the big race on Sunday. If your here September 3rd/4th weekend, its deffinetly worth the drive.

There are some trails in Penticton, but not as much or as gnarly (not near) as we have:thumbsup:

The trails in Penticton are due for a HUGE change though. My sister was posted in Penticton for RCMP and her and Monty are moving there. Loghopper is giving Monty the Squelin Pig race, and he wont put it on there unless theres "nice" trails. He might put it on in Vernon next year if he dosnt get enough cut in Penticton before the race date:thumbsup:

Wow, thanks man.

But i'm there to see friends and just wanted to take 'em to a track and show 'em how to ride for a few hours. I saw the one in Agassiz but i just can't make a 5 hour drive like that.

Where is the one in Kelowna?

thnx man, i'll make a second trip after the winter snow melts so i'll definately be down to meet up for a crazy ride then.

thnx again

Thanks a bunch, man.

I'll bring my bike up there the 2nd time around the end of Febuary or the beginning of March.

Thanks again. :applause::eek:🙂

I bet you the cops know you very well? You call this an emergency? :applause:

Send me a pm before you head up to Kelowna, I live close to the track and there are few good riding areas we can take you too if you are into it.....Whispering Pines is another Mx Track in the interior, but its a 1.5 hour, ok, maybe two hour drive from Kelowna. It's near Kamloops.

In February, I am still using Trelleborgs..... :eek:

:applause:

Thats a great site, they have so much bike stuff there, i like those trash cans :applause::eek:

And those sweet blankets 🙂

ya kinda random huh? get yourself some local track info, and a Mike Larocco comforter for your bed...haha. god bless the internet