Sign in to follow this  

Rathbun, IA

Has anyone ever rode at Rathbun? What's the deal with it, only 120 acres or something? Woods, sand, hills? Talk to me man....

rode there around 2 years ago....some kickin trails right by the lake....a lil track too....havent been there but id go back if ya arent to far away...

I have heard it is OK small but fun... When ya going I will meet you there!!

I have heard it is OK small but fun... When ya going I will meet you there!!

i would try and meet you hooligans...but im afraid id have to take the whole yamaha parts dealer with me to ride the whole day 🙂

Sounds cool, my brother in law and his family want to go down there to ride and they also have a boat. Maybe we can plan something one of these weekends. Does it get pretty crowded there? What's the track like?

wasnt crowded at all when we were there...this was several years ago though...that track i would compare to the BC intermediate/table....not bad...but nothing dangerous...

yea you better bring a Yamaha parts guy and Chad Reeds mechanic if Baja is going ( just between us he is really hard on stuff, but you did'nt hear it from me)

Did ya see my cool nac nac pic??

I went thru all the trouble of posting it and not a single PM telling me how freakin hard core I am!! You guys should be worshiping me!!

yea you better bring a Yamaha parts guy and Chad Reeds mechanic if Baja is going ( just between us he is really hard on stuff, but you did'nt hear it from me)

Really :applause::eek:

Did ya see my cool nac nac pic??

I went thru all the trouble of posting it and not a single PM telling me how freakin hard core I am!! You guys should be worshiping me!!

Maybe they were too intimidated by your riding skills to PM you.

Really :applause::eek:

Maybe they were too intimidated by your riding skills to PM you.

No not really and...

That must be it they are just scared!!

One would think so, yes. I'm not sure why they didn't think of that. See, that's why we keep you around, because yer smart!

My IQ is around 56 is that good???

Or is that my speed on the trails???

I cant remember............................

56 is twice what mine is (IQ and speed on the trail), I knew you were way up there.

Like sloth speed or sumthing................

Hey!!! speaking of which do you think sloths sniff thier hands like raccoons :applause::eek: