Sign in to follow this  

B Range 7-15 - Who can ride?

Hey I'm always in on fridays. I don't know if Svennie will be healed up by then but he better ride any way. :applause::eek:🙂😛😛😛

I let him lead 🙂😛:applause::eek:😛😛😛😛😛 .

He called Sat said he could hardly move he was so sore. He'll be ok (advil and beer).

I should be able to make it, if all goes as planed :applause:

I might come out, but I was thinking of going out Saturday morning instead since they prep the track after closing Friday.

I like the new track Matt, its fun and technical, sand whoops are fun. I suppose everyone else hates the track.

A lot of the only-track-riding-pansies say its too rough and not any good, but I like it :applause:

The sand whoops are definitely fun, I can go through them pretty fast thanks to all the riding I did at St. Joe State Park when I was younger 😛

Last time I was out there we were hitting the big step-up and were actually getting to the top of it. Problem with most of the jumps and hills he has down there is that he can't get the dozer or any other type of equipment on them since they are so loose. Once they get packed down and a little more solid he'll be able to shape them better and make some really cool jumps 🙂:eek:

A lot of the only-track-riding-pansies say its too rough and not any good, but I like it

Matt &%$#@!??...............I'm a trail riding only Pansie, and I even like that track!!!

why would anyone of those guys complain would they rather ride the concrete track???

Well right now it kinda has more of a trail flow to it. MXers are used to smooth transitions from one part of a track to another while that track has some rough sections (like the one big uphill, not the one with the jump) that aren't really worn in yet.

Basically the new track just needs to be ridden for a while and then it will naturally feel more like a track and less like a loop :applause:

That must be why I like it, its like a really short hare scramble loop, cool lets put some logs across the new track too. 😛 Kinda like that indoor enduro thingy, or as Kev would say dingus :applause: Friday I just about ran some guys over that decided to park at the bottom of the down hill after the sand whoops in the back. :eek:🙂

That's what I've heard!

Who told you??...........It was suppose to be a secret.